A budget of €250-300 per month is sufficient to maintain an active social life, including dining out at restaurants or cafes once or twice a week, visiting museums, and amusement parks or going to the cinema on weekends, and purchasing a gym membership.
Below are some examples of the prices for various leisure activities:
- Lunch in a cafe — from €20
- Dinner with wine for two — from €80
- Meze, local cuisine — from €30
- Cinema tickets — from €15
- A fitness center with a swimming pool and sauna — from €150 per month
- Hire a bicycle — €10 per day
- Rent a car for a day and drive to a nearby town — €40-50 + priceless experience)
Self-care and beauty:
- Haircuts: women — from €35, men — from €30
- Hair coloring — from €80
- Manicure — from €35, pedicure — from €50
- 150 €/month is sufficient to regularly renew your wardrobe
Our favorite part – let's summarize! How much does it cost to live in Cyprus? You can expect to spend around €1200 on rent and utilities, €400 on groceries, €150 on clothing and footwear, and €250 on entertainment. So, the total sum comes to €2000 per month.
If you're interested in exploring job opportunities in Cyprus, you can find a list of available vacancies
on this page. We also have openings in other countries, including remote work options, which will allow you to work from anywhere in the world.